Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks!
My name is John and recently I became a huge fan of World of Warcraft! :) as far as I understood you can't play WoW properly without buying gaming gold. Could you please advise me some online stores where to get it? )) thank you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Makkenzi! Welcome to the forum ) Hope you will like your staying here :bow1: as for your question, I buy at Overgear. It is a dependable online store with great reputation, the lowest prices on the web and instant delivery. Here is their site https://overgear.com/games/wow/gold. Btw they offer awesome bonuses if you become their client!
Oh thank you, Dresden for your answer and recommendation! :clap::D I owe you )

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, do you play WoW classic? We can play together.I never got to experience Vanilla and really only became a regular player a few months before Legion dropped. Being able to play Classic has given me an equally enthralling world to play in - I prefer the build options, social networking, and gearing options of Classic as it feels more like an RPG vs choosing a pre-made character like in Retail.I find it easier now to get WoW classic gold. My friends say that they hate it and I'm torturing myself, but this is my first experience with what I consider so far to be the more satisfying/rewarding WoW.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts