Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am located in montreal and wanted to try and encourage padron. Anyone ever purchased some here in montreal ?

Let me know,

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is a shop next to my house here if you would like me to overnight you a couple. Not in Montreal but figured an option. Be more than happy to, my favorite easy to get smoke. pm me

·
Registered
365 Posts
i"m in Halifax. I have a couple of 1964's.... If you would like, I'll be more than willing to sell them to you. I'm going back home for a few weeks and will be able to get some more. PM me for more details.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Message Hovy. I forget the name of the store, there is one in Yorkville too.

I'll try to look it up.

·
Gold Sponsor
624 Posts
Contact my distributor for your local stores.

DISTRIBUTION G.V.A. INC.
1950 BOULEVARD DES LAURENTIDES
LAVAL / QUEBEC, QB H7M2Y5
P: 450-629-6660X28

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tried the 2000 series with natural wrapper and i think it was great for the price. I tried an other one that i dont recall the series but it was cheaper and i didnt like it much.

·
Banned
239 Posts
Finding Padrons in Montreal is quite a task. Some cigar shops carry some Padron and when they do, they charge 3x the normal price. Cigar Chief (located in Ontario) sells them but there again, they're overpriced. I suggest you order them from Holts (located in the USA) and ship them to Montreal; subject to a minimal fee: Holt's Cigar Company - Everything Cigars Since 1898!

You will, at least, have access to all the Padron series.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts