Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo it's time for the weather to cool off here again. Anyone taking any interesting vacations?

I am waiting for some good snow in November to snowboard up here, then going to France (probably just paris...) and UAE for a bit. May stop by Amsterdam on the way back up, it's always a good time there.

I'm pretty excited, and after a hard year it give's something to look forward to.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
I will be spending my winter being the ONLY region in the USA not affected from La Nina or La Nino or w/e it is.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Will be in UAE as well for a while, including new years.

Then back to Lake Tahoe , Reno. Will definitely get some good snowboarding in.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any bumpin spots for NYE in Dubai? I haven't been there during Christmas in a while. Lool Al Ain has always been dead around that time..

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
^ last year was van buuren, (wasnt there then though), but I heard it was insane.

Depending on what is happening, it will vary on location. I know there will be something big though :)

Msg me your UAE # sometime, i'll hit you up with whats going down.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I was thinking of another cruise this time to western Caribbean. Or I'm thinking of going to LA for a week and maybe stop by Vegas. Hows the weather in LA in the winter?

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
im hoping to make it to la, then over to japan, then maybe stop off in london, new york, then home... It is still iffy, because of the trips planned for next year

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Park City for some nice skiing, then looking at an Oceania or Regents cruise for 20+ days. Havent decided on location just yet. If anyone is rolling by Vegas, hit me up. Also, if anyone needs those hookups on First Class/Business Class airline tickets, shoot me a PM. ;)

J

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Going home to Berlin for winter. So sick of the heat here.

First thing I will do is get butt a*s nacked and sit in the garden to enjoy the cold and scare the neighbours. Thats number 1 on my to do list.......

·
Registered
575 Posts
Going to Verbier (Wallis Switzerland) and snowboard.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
West Palm for Xmas break, then Alta, Utah for Feburary break =D Beaches and faceshots/deep pow, can't complain!

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
My family hits my grandfather's mountain house in Cashiers, North Carolina just north of Highlands several times a year including Thanksgiving. It's too dangerous once it snows alot

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ last year was van buuren, (wasnt there then though), but I heard it was insane.

Depending on what is happening, it will vary on location. I know there will be something big though :)

Msg me your UAE # sometime, i'll hit you up with whats going down.
I'll pm you once I get there, no idea what it is lol

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I'll still be here in beautiful SD. Seasons are really non existent here

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
people "spend winters" in places other than home? I mean I go skiing a few times but that's it. I guess it's kinda like "summering in the South of France?"

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
people "spend winters" in places other than home? I mean I go skiing a few times but that's it. I guess it's kinda like "summering in the South of France?"
you new money people need to get a clue!

yours truely

Buffy werthington.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts