Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2013 thread pointed out some good spots for travel. Where are you heading this year?

The wife and I are supposed to go to Florida next month and she may be hitting Vegas in June. Its tough to get away with an infant.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wife and I are off to Ocho Rios, Jamaica in three weeks time. Escaping the Canadian cold and staying at Couples San Souci. Wife booked the trip without telling me and with her being European (Czech) we had to stay somewhere with clothing optional areas lol. Actually just got back from Cuba which was an interesting one (Varadaro) area. Summer time we always head to Vancouver for a week to visit my brothers who are out there (love that town).

·
Registered
365 Posts
Planning on moving to Vegas for a perm vacation, does that count??

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Heading to Vegas in a couple weeks, then Palm Springs in Feb and hopefully get some time in both Mexico and Europe later in the year

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I do whatever I want every day so I dont need a vacation. I am going to ecuador however in a few weeks.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Apart from the Maldives and UAE i haven't travelled to Asia. Definitely want to try and visit Japan/Hong Kong this year. Plus a few european cities that i haven't visited recently, Amsterdam/Berlin/Vienna :D

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
in 2013 i been to the Caribbean 4 times, this year i will be lucky to make it out ones or twice. Punta Cana, DR and Cayo Coco, Cuba is on the list for 2014

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Just got back from Dubai! Off to Portugal next week. Comes with the job I guess lol.

Attachments

Reactions: In AWD We Trust

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
New Orleans in a week. Nothing else planned as of now, too much of my money is going towards grad school as of now.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Heading to India and Nepal in 2 weeks for a month. Hiking to mount everest base camp in Nepal and taking a tour of northern India before flying back home. Going to be a culture shock to say the least! Can't wait!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Heading to India and Nepal in 2 weeks for a month. Hiking to mount everest base camp in Nepal and taking a tour of northern India before flying back home. Going to be a culture shock to say the least! Can't wait!
Sounds Awesome!

Already checked off this year -
Iceland and Belgium

On the docket so far -
Rwanda Gorilla Trekking, Nairobi safari, Mauritius, Hawaii, South Africa and Algarve Portugal

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Hopefully I'll be able to travel a lot this year. Planning at least one Caribbean cruise. I should be making a ski trip out west, most likely Tahoe or Park City. A trip to China is in the works. Will be visiting Cozumel and staying at my roommate's house there. Spring break in PCB. And then my yearly summer trip to Michigan and winter trip to Nevis. Busy busy year for me

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Going on a cruise (oasis of the seas) next month. I've been on a number of cruises and really like it, this will be my first on Oasis, and first with my 1 year old son. Wish me luck! lol

Edit:
We are also going somewhere in September, but that will be a mystery. I gave my wife the go ahead to start planning, we'll see what she comes up with.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts