Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Around where i'm from we dont see alot of exotics and such so I was just wondering when you see a fast car at a light or on the xway do you play with it?

Most the guys from here have extremely fast muscle cars and bikes but none of the expensive guys will play.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I by no means have the fastest car and I know that, but I still like a challenge… Even if I know I’m gonna get beat I’ll still play just to see where I stack up against that car/bike…I’ll play most of the time, but it ultimately depends on traffic flow and kind of road I’m on…

I’m in the same boat as you, but in lower New York…Majority of exotic and fast cars are driven by wealthy dudes who wouldn’t know what to do if they went past half-throttle…I know it’s not the case for every fast car, but the majority I run into, it is…

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
id race anybody, but i am in the same boat as both of u. I do however sometimes come across those rich guys who do decide to play.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I loved killing exotics back in palm beach with my procharged coupe. Not much touches a 9.70 car.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Yall crack me up, wait til you run in to one of them TT Gallardos that will smoke the doors off your car. Exotics dont always mean fastest but its a combination of speed, handling, cornering, and looks. I know plenty of sleepers that cost one 10th of the price but are faster than lets say a 430 or a G.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I loved killing exotics back in palm beach with my procharged coupe. Not much touches a 9.70 car.
9.7 street car? thats pretty fast. idk many exotics that can run that.

Yall crack me up, wait til you run in to one of them TT Gallardos that will smoke the doors off your car. Exotics dont always mean fastest but its a combination of speed, handling, cornering, and looks. I know plenty of sleepers that cost one 10th of the price but are faster than lets say a 430 or a G.
dont get me wrong i love those TT set ups, high hp cars, etc....but ive yet to see one take off from a light fast enough to beat most muscle cars that drive on the street that i know of.

id love to see a video of one coming out of the hole from a dead stop on the street not on the track.

·
Registered
160 Posts
RAW, don’t get me wrong I wasn’t trying to come across that any of these cars are slow. The question was posed if they “play”…I just said that around here it seems that the people who drive these cars don’t use them to their full potential. If they did, believe me I’d be getting upset a lot…

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
9.7 street car? thats pretty fast. idk many exotics that can run that.

Yep, the car was insane. Power and torque were decent, but power to weight ratio is where its at.
Not even a tt Gallardo could keep up. haha

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
they dont want to play with me. :D
and considering i trap in the 1/4 mile what they top out in the mile. i dont blame them.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
^hahahahah

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
we have many sub 10 second imports out here. Its really sad seeing a ford gt loose to a 92 talon

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
^ hhahaha it happens tho,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts