Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't say I was going to get it, just wanted to know because I like exotic cars. Sorry to offend anyone for asking a question even though I don't have the means to purchase the vehicle.

·
Registered
553 Posts
then its better get stuck in your denali , if anyone order an automatic sportcar you have to know he will wreck it because he don't have skills

·
Registered
924 Posts
then its better get stuck in your denali , if anyone order an automatic sportcar you have to know he will wreck it because he don't have skills
So you are saying that everybody with an automatic sportscar has got no driving skills :D ? Sounds a little weird to me...

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
only the ccxr edition and ageras.... The old ones are REAL supercars with REAL gearboxes

·
Registered
49 Posts
I get what this guy is saying, clicking your right finger to change gears instantly is quite exhausting.

lolz

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
That is just plain wrong. The skills of the driver are not determined by what kind of gear box is in the vehicle. The best driver in the world is still the best driver in the world regardless of the car they are driving. Valentino Balboni (Lamborghini's Chief Test Driver) daily drives and Audi A4, an automatic vehicle, and I would put every penny I have that he is still an amazing driver (even though the car is automatic.)

Correct me if I'm wrong though....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts