Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

German tuner Wheelsandmore has released their package for the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. The program is a combination of an optimized performance upgrade, technical improvements and a wheel set.

The serial output increases Wheelsandmore in two steps, either through optimized control electronics up to powerful 610hp (+39hp) and 685lb-ft (+35lb-ft) or combined with a hand-made exhaust system, contending manifolds, sport catalysts and volume optimized mufflers with digitally programmable exhaust valves, improving standard 571 horsepower up to 624hp and 690lb-ft of torque. Top speed is electronically limited at 325km/h (202mph).

Read more & see 10 more high-res pictures!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
God dam that is pure sex!

·
5,744 Posts
I know some tuners like to go above and beyond, and outside the box to be noticed. BUT, how can you then see a car like the one above, and think it needs ANYTHING else? Absolutely fantastic looking.

Simple and classy.

-Markus-

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I know some tuners like to go above and beyond, and outside the box to be noticed. BUT, how can you then see a car like the one above, and think it needs ANYTHING else? Absolutely fantastic looking.

Simple and classy.

-Markus-
I agree...i just shake my head at half these cars these "tuners" kit up and just destroy....this onthe otherhand....is gorgeous.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts