Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
JESUS CHRIST ARE THOSE GUYS FVKING CRAZY?!?!?
Seriously jump off a building if you want to die that badly.

·
Registered
220 Posts
A couple years ago they had a stunt wars event here in Ohio where they had something similar to this. It wasn't wheelie drag racing but, wheelie racing around an oval track! You had to have the bike up by a certain point from the start line, and then had to race around the track for 3-5 laps (I don't remember exactly but it sounds about right). If you put the front wheel down at ANY point, you were out.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
thats all nice and all..but can they do it in a tux and dress shoes?:D

was late for a wedding....pic was taken when i caught up to my parents....who left 3 hours earlier....the trip takes on average 4 hours. :D

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
thats all nice and all..but can they do it in a tux and dress shoes?:D

was late for a wedding....pic was taken when i caught up to my parents....who left 3 hours earlier....the trip takes on average 4 hours. :D

haha, youre crazy what did your wife think about that stunt?

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
haha, youre crazy what did your wife think about that stunt?
she was already there. she was one of the brides maids. (her best friend's wedding) she drove up the night before. and did not know about the bike ride untill after the wedding as i didnt get to speak to her before.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
hahahaha, the guys shirt says "i just saved a whole bunch of money on my insurance by outrunning the cops"..

ahhhh, the good old (completely irresponsible, naive, selfish and uneducated) days...

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I'd watch that show on Speed. Hell I'll probably swing by and watch it at MIR. That looks awesome!

Well at least they aren't on the street pulling Wheelies like some YouTube videos I’ve seen. At least the wreckage will be contained within the track.

My friends and I used to drag race there every Friday night and the owner’s son Jason Miller would do the entire length of the track on a scooter while the front wheel was at 12 o’clock. Funniest dam thing you would ever see. I don’t think he ever went above 20mph. LMAO!

·
Registered
10 Posts
That was better then breast milk.

·
Registered
385 Posts
As crazy as that is, at least they are doing it on the track. I've seen too many people doing it on main roads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts