Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a good wheel repair company they can toss my way? Had a friend, against my advice, take his car through a car wash, and each wheel is rashed pretty good. Trying to avoid taking them off and re-powder-coating.

Appreciate it guys.

-Markus-

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
ouch. If they are powdercoated now, *i think* only way to fix is to paint. Not sure how that would come out. But someone who does this for a living would know for sure.

maybe Eric has a reference?

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sean, the owner of the car I think talked to Eric already and I don't think he knew of anyone.

I think they are going to need to be redone. They aren't just light scratches, these are gashes, like being curbed real hard.

-Markus-

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Sean never called me about it...I think you told me about it though...lol. Sean and I are still trying to figure out a weekend that works for both of us. Mainly him not being able to have a weekend without a car...LOL Its going to be a full two days and one hell of a transformation!!!!

Velvet Touch Wheel Services Inc.

Talk to MIKE and only mike (thats what my client who has used him a number of times said)

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
Thanks for the rec mike, when are we getting your car right????????
the day i bring it home I will be calling you! Headers are at the ceramic coaters. dash is out and pedal assemblies and wiring are almost done.

I am HOPING end of this month it will be done.

·
Registered
32 Posts
A very close friend of mine owns a wheel repair shop called SIMPLE WHEEL WERKS
Call (714) 725-4445 ask for PAOLO, tell him JOEY sent you, you'll get the best pricings for the best quality.

They do re-barreling, fill and re-drill, widen steelies, powdercoat, paint, dip, chrome, polish, CURB RASHES, pretty much everything.

Here are a few pictures of there work.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
A very close friend of mine owns a wheel repair shop called SIMPLE WHEEL WERKS
Call (714) 725-4445 ask for PAOLO, tell him JOEY sent you, you'll get the best pricings for the best quality.

They do re-barreling, fill and re-drill, widen steelies, powdercoat, paint, dip, chrome, polish, CURB RASHES, pretty much everything.
I will give him a call too. I want to get my volks done!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts