Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a qp gt all blacked out with the stock wheels in black (thx knick) still get much response to them everywhere. BUT if I were to go non stock...with all black wheels...do you guys have any pics or recommendations pics welcome... I don't want to go up in size same size just different style... Any ideas welcome.. Wheels just stay black.. :) looking forward to some suggestions.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Have you been to wheelsandmore.com, they have a very nice and compete line up for maseratis. I love their carbon and forged aluminum wheels.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I have a qp gt all blacked out with the stock wheels in black (thx knick) still get much response to them everywhere. BUT if I were to go non stock...with all black wheels...do you guys have any pics or recommendations pics welcome... I don't want to go up in size same size just different style... Any ideas welcome.. Wheels just stay black.. :) looking forward to some suggestions.
What budget range ? So you want to stick with 20" size? Looking for lip or mono block design let me know well get you something sick forsure :wink:

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
i still have my old rears . . . (still in boxes with 50 miles on them/refurbished/like new 99%)

wB can set you up with matching fronts!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I had HREs p40s on my Maserati and now I am sporting some GFGs, I have seen knicks qP with those wheels on and it's sick beyond belief. I say slap the rears and get some fronts. done.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
if you REALLY WANNA Shit on everyone. . .
these look 100x better in person!

5" lip in the rear,,, i say do gold centers/black lip

mono

they also do a super concave . . . do these in a satin black

1 - 10 of 10 Posts