Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since no Noob area figured I'll post here since this is how im rollin ATM . Was browsin around and came across this site . Very nice setup , nice place and looks like buncha kool mofo's who all share same passion for some of better things in Life . No millionare , yet! But with this economy the way it is I'm just happy to have my health , and my family , money comes n goes ! At present moment i rock a 01' E55 w210 nothing new but its a great daily driver for me , own a Deli in Metro Detroit<ghetto> area , bust ass 7days week manual labor but hey aint no shame in my game . Mad props to you guys who are doing big things. Nice to see alot of ppl with same passions regarless of occupation , age, race, gender !

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Welcome to the 4 G. We build this place exactly for guys like u. If u love cars then we love to have u. No drama, no bs. enjoy.

·
Registered
124 Posts
welcome to the 4 big guy....awesome place here im sure you'll love it....im 17 and im thinking just like you....not a millionare "yet" :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome, enjoy it.

·
Registered
816 Posts
welcome to the 4! love your mentality and positive vibes! Let's see pics of that w210. One of my favorite benzes of all time. Used to have a 2001 E55 Full Renntech. Man I miss that car! :bow1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts