Luxury4Play.com banner

221 - 228 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Since I found out that many if not most of all lux sunglasses are NOT made by the companies who claim to make them, but are rather farmed out to another company called Luxottica, who market them under the various luxury brand names, has put a damper on my sunglasses budget.

Brands | Luxottica Group

·
Registered
2 Posts
My absolute favorite - LV Conspiration Pilote (never worn outdoors though :)) - Stock Pic:
Conspiration_Pilote.jpg

Sci-fi Experimental S*it - Yohji x Linda Farrow (bought but never worn):
PY1_9606539728_l.jpg

Daily beaters :) - Dolce & Gabbana:
IMG-20130925-00164_9931986683_l.jpg

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I posted here quite some time ago about how I loved my pricey chrome hearts. I take it back. 3 months after owning them the lens fell out and scratched. The nose piece came out and you can't get a replacement screw. The other lens is loose. The decorative piece on both arms if the glasses have lost one screw each. Fool me once for dropping that much on shades shame on you. Never again

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
bump. Just lost my Pradas and looking for something new. Had Neff polarized ones for almost two years until I sat on them. Currently with Von Zippers and I love the quality of them.

Still can't get over leaving my pair of Initium All In in the glovebox when turning my lease in two years ago. Best sunglasses I've owned. Might get another pair.

221 - 228 of 228 Posts