Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been searching through several site and they all seem to be outrageously priced. Im looking for Puma, Nike, New Balance, and some racing style shoes.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I know Zappos has some kick ass close out deals sometimes. Unfortunately larger sizes, if any, go quick and you end up only being able to get shoes to fit the German guy Bruce Willis killed in 'Die Hard' who had "feet smaller then my sister"

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know Zappos has some kick ass close out deals sometimes. Unfortunately larger sizes, if any, go quick and you end up only being able to get shoes to fit the German guy Bruce Willis killed in 'Die Hard' who had "feet smaller then my sister"
Im searching zappos now but I wear 11, 11.5, or 12 and I see no specials on any of them. But I did come across these http://www.zappos.com/puma-futsala-iv-white-puma-silver

·
Registered
477 Posts
I’m under the impression that all the large retail stores (Footlocker, Finishline, ect) outsource their online retail stores through one hub.

The interface, inventory and price are the same for a sneaker on each retailer’s “site”.

Zappos is unusually behind the ball on selection and price.

I don’t think this monopoly is appropriate, but it is not worth the price to spend hours searching.

·
Registered
54 Posts
If you register on Puma.com and don't mind a little junk mail, they offer coupon codes of up to 30% off entire selection at times.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Ive narrowed it down to four. Just need help deciding
2nd from right are my favorite of the bunch, as the rest are definitely not my cup of tea..

Puma no longer makes my fav shoe... :-/ Was stocked with 4 pairs of the colorway I liked, but they are all gone now...

Eurospek is still loaded up with them.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
2nd from right are my favorite of the bunch, as the rest are definitely not my cup of tea..

Puma no longer makes my fav shoe... :-/ Was stocked with 4 pairs of the colorway I liked, but they are all gone now...

Eurospek is still loaded up with them.
This.

And this was the only colorway that we both snoozed on. FTL.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
FYI, 6pm.com is Zappos closeout site. Same great customer service. Have bought 3 pairs of shoes from there.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts