Luxury4Play.com banner

12841 - 12860 of 12871 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
So, I bought my first watch the other day. I've never worn one in my life (I'm 26) and wanted to see if I could get into the hobby. I have a passion for engineering, things with moving parts, and quality, so watches seem like a good thing to get into.

I bought this Arctic by Lord Timepieces. To have it shipped to my door was like $95. Figured it was a cost-effective way to see if I was a "watch guy" or not. Been wearing it every day for three days now and I absolutely love it. It's very handsome looking, and looks waaaay more expensive than it was. I've gotten quite a few compliments on it from coworkers and friends since I've been wearing it. I can't wait to get into some more high-end stuff (though not Audemars and Hublots and Rolexes, because I'm poor as shit.) My only gripe about this watch is it has a silicone band, and I really wish it was leather.

Pic

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
there are some hairy motherfvckers on here. lol I need to get another watch. Haven't bought a new one in like 2 years...

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
So, I bought my first watch the other day. I've never worn one in my life (I'm 26) and wanted to see if I could get into the hobby. I have a passion for engineering, things with moving parts, and quality, so watches seem like a good thing to get into.

I bought this Arctic by Lord Timepieces. To have it shipped to my door was like $95. Figured it was a cost-effective way to see if I was a "watch guy" or not. Been wearing it every day for three days now and I absolutely love it. It's very handsome looking, and looks waaaay more expensive than it was. I've gotten quite a few compliments on it from coworkers and friends since I've been wearing it. I can't wait to get into some more high-end stuff (though not Audemars and Hublots and Rolexes, because I'm poor as shit.) My only gripe about this watch is it has a silicone band, and I really wish it was leather.

Pic

Watches are about what u like, and features you look for not about price. That being said I'm sorry to let you know that you paid 3 times the market value for your watch, it sells for 25$-35$ on eBay.

12841 - 12860 of 12871 Posts