Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is never a dull moment here at the Northwest Auto Salon. From rare and interesting cars, to new products to daily shop life, there is always something interesting going on. Rather than make a new thread for everything we decided that we would create a shop blog right here on L4P! If you guys have any suggestions, questions, comments, things you want to see, and so on, post them up here. Without further ado, I present to you the daily life at Northwest Auto Salon.

If you havent already please vote for us in the king 5 competition! Thanks so much for this guys, it is really helping out.

NorthWest Auto Salon in Seattle WA on KING5's Best of Western Washington

When I got into work today the entire parking lot was full of cars. I had to park down the street! So far in the shop today we have had a B6 Audi S4 in for a handwash, Toyota 4Runner Enthusiast Detail with Interior Detail PLUS, BMW 330i Enthusiast with Interior Detail DELUXE, VW Touareg Enthusiast Detail and Interior Vac & Wipe, Finish up the Lexus LS430 Enthusiast and Interior Detail Restoration for delivery this afternoon and we delivered the Ferrari to another happy NWAS customer!

Working on the Touareg...

How it looked when it came in

All snow foamed up

After a snow foam and a hand wash

Applied Sonax Wheel Cleaner

All that brown at the bottom is the Sonax picking up the wheel grime and being swept away with the snow foam

All clean :D

Interior detail on the Lexus

Working on that 330i enthusiast detail

Thats all for now and thanks for reading! All of the photos will be coming from our "Fall 2010" gallery on flickr so for all of the photos check out the link below:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/northwestautosalon/sets/72157624852831715/

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
These are the threads we like to see. Moar! Nice shots Cooper!

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated this in the last couple days but we have just been crazy busy here at the shop. From cars with more dog hair visible then cloth of the seat, to a black E46 M3 that really needed help, to a super dirty 4Runner and a historic Austin Cooper S race car, we have had out work cut out for us. There will be full write ups coming on all of these so just sit tight!

Check out the interior of this Vibe! The guys did WORK and did it ever pay off.

Sneak peak at the M3 detail

And last but not least, the Austin Cooper S. Front 10 feet away this car looked great but I was blown away by how bad the swirls were under a halogen light. I cant wait to show you guys the after pics!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Prepping a Vintage Racing Austin Cooper S for this weekends XXX Drive In Mini Cooper Show, Volvo S60R Enthusiast Detail with Interior Detail PLUS, 2011 Audi S4 getting 20% Window Tint and a Standard Kit VentureShield Install as well as a Subaru Impreza getting 20% Window Tint as well. We will be posting some NWAS Blogs later today as well, so stay tuned :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey guys, lots going on today but right now we've got some BMWs and a really cool Volvo S60 in for details. Haven t finished the Cooper S photos yet but when I do you will be blown away!

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
looks real good guys Blake hooked my m6 up for gr2 when it was shipped to him. Always on top of there work.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Today we are updating the blog, finishing up writeups and getting to work on a Interior Detail DELUXE on a Scion xB and a Mini Detail with Interior on a Prius as well as cleaning the shop, delivering the Austin Cooper S Racecar as well as shop laundry today. Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend!

Heres a video recently we put together from some old footage we captured while working on Lawins DBS in Jan 2010.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Finishing up a Scion xB and Toyota Prius for delivery today and for tomorrow morning, Beige Lexus GS350 getting Airbrush Touchup on the front bumper, Subaru Outback getting Interior Detail PLUS as well as a Porsche Boxster getting a Handwash and Int Vac & Wipe.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Finishing up a Scion xB and Toyota Prius for delivery today and for tomorrow morning, Beige Lexus GS350 getting Airbrush Touchup on the front bumper, Subaru Outback getting Interior Detail PLUS as well as a Porsche Boxster getting a Handwash and Int Vac & Wipe.

Little bit of airbrush touch up going on

Also you know how I said the Austin Cooper correction was crazy? Check this out.

If you want to see the whole write up on this Austin Cooper S Race Car, check out the Northwest Auto Salon blog

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that as of this morning our new website is up and running. Would love your guys input!

Click the front page below and post up some feedback

Also at the shop today:

Today at the shop we launched the new website, delivered the Beige Lexus ES350, delivered the Alfa Romeo after a quick Mini Detail to Group2Inc down the street. Working on a dark blue Lexus GS350 AWD for an Interior Detail DELUXE as well as a Blue B5 Audi S4 getting our Enthusiast Detail package as well as an Engine Bay cleaning.

Heres some pictures:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts