Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 231 Posts

·
Lord of War
11,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Coi, Benihanas is so FTW! I could eat their fried rice for the rest of my life and be happy!

Oh yeah, I had hooters Bentley wings for lunch. :)

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Mitch, no fair. Bentley's are where it's at, esp the naked ones. been craving wings after watching the wing throw down with Flay last night

·
Lord of War
11,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Mitch, no fair. Bentley's are where it's at, esp the naked ones. been craving wings after watching the wing throw down with Flay last night
I watched it as well. That is what got me to Hooters. Even though Bentley is not all that hot (to me), they do have the best quality wings. Wing stop or Buffalo wild wings has some of the hottest.
I wanna hit that spot in San Jose sometime that has the hottest in the country. Man vs. food visited and did the hellfire challenge.
San Jose

·
Lord of War
11,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I would say the hooters bentley sauce is on par with tabasco from a spicy comparison. Its not bad at all.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
^^ thats interesting...a crepe for a crust, cheese, pepperoni, and a sunny side up egg. where did you get that? or did you make it?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I am shooting for Indian today, but we will see if the people that are going with me will approve. I have one designer that lives on hamburgers and doesn't like "weird" food.

- Robert

21 - 40 of 231 Posts