Luxury4Play.com banner

201 - 220 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
My favorite thing to eat hands down. This would be my last meal with a nice bottle of red

This is just a small part of what I had today for brunch @ a family birthday party'

Lamb shanks (those would be the flintstones sized pieces of meat)
Racks of lamb
Kabanosiy

Served with mashed & garlic roasted potatoes and with two different sauces: spicy red pepper sauce & a green basil pesto sauce

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Had an italian beef sandwich from Luke's but was severely disappointed. I asked for the entire sandwich to be dipped and when I took a bite, I felt like I was eating sandpaper it was so dry.

Gotta find a new place that does it right.

·
Registered
711 Posts
zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Made some lunch before cooking it, sorry was to hungry to care about pictures after. Home made Snausage, baked rapini, Mozzarella di Buffula

·
9,999 Posts
Can't compare to the home-cooked meals, but got some take-out from CPK today for me and my co-workers

Wild Mushroom + Chicken pizza on whole grain dough

What remains of Baja Chicken & Thai Chicken rolls

Dynamite Shrimp that are anything but (bland, too much batter on them, not spicy at all :( )

Key Lime pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
9,999 Posts
Deli near work has been making me this sammich for the past little bit since I'm dieting now: grilled chicken on toasted wheat with a bunch of veggies (lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cucumbers, sprouts, avocado, artichoke hearts, banana peppers/pepperoncinis, etc). Last week I had it with a side of sambal (or some similar chili hot sauce thing).

This week I've been asking them to sauce the chicken with Frank's hot sauce instead and then put the sammich together.

·
9,999 Posts
Eat three of those a day and you're all good lol
I'm sitting at around ~1350/day at the moment (non-gym days) and only get up to ~1400-1500 on gym days, so that's wishful thinking :lol: but I need other stuffs in my diet too (yoghurt w/honey or a bowl of cream of wheat in the mornings, snack bar between that and lunch, lunch, fruit or snack bar pre-gym, then microwaveable 300-350 calorie frozen entree).

201 - 220 of 231 Posts