Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought it'd be interesting to see who's running stock, modded or outright nasty. basically give a breakdown of upgrades done, and what you should be pushing

i'll go 1st

1992 Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo: cat delete downpipes, 3" catback exhaust, 12lbs of boost(9 is stock), K&N drop in filter. I should be making in the area of 370hp at the flywheel.

next: 420-450awhp during the course of this year

·
Registered
690 Posts
2001 Porsche 911TT 6-spd. It has DV's, custom Broadway Performance ECU tune, Fabspeed exhaust with cat delete, Agency Power Intake. I'd say it's making 510HP. :) For now...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Currently the car has very minor mods - intake, downpipe, high-flow cat, catback exhaust (pretty restrictive actually), stand alone Apexi Power FC. Car is around 330rwhp at 13psi (stock is 10)

·
Registered
156 Posts
1995 nissan 240sx-se

motor swap to SR20det
Blitz NUR specR exhaust
HKS manifold
HKS down pipe
HKS turbo elbow
Greddy front mount I/C
Koyo radiator
Summit racing battery relocation
Defi water temp
Defi oil temp
Defi oil pressure
Defi link control
Apexi turbo timer
Apexi AVC-R boost control
B&M short throw shifter
Nismo motor and trans mounts
Flex-a-lite 12" X2
HKS intake

i run around 8LB of boost daily, 14LB at the track with the boost up never on a dyno but i think around 300hp - 310

the list for now some more in the works for next month

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
ill play.

95 gt
edelbrock alum heads and intake, ford racing hardened pushrods and lifters, stock cam (for driveability), 70mm tb, pulleys, upgraded fuel pump and adj regulator, stainless headers, catless x pipe, and cat back.
car makes 300rwhp. considering these cars make 170 bone stock, thats a great improvement.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good stuff so far, kinda intimidated by the titan.

keep it coming.

that 240 seems like it'll put the hurt on mine, it's pretty light and pretty powerful. all the others, well i'd still loose, awd sucks on a roll

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
i just built a 240sx for a friend of mine...

SR20DET with a GT28. All the basic bolt-ons, and im doing his nistune for him when it comes in

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my stealth had a butterfly valve in the exhaust froim factory...the connector is broken and i have since removed the exhaust

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ well if you don't wish to say what you're doing to the supra, what's done to the lexus?

did you fix your splitter yet?

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
2005 cts-v
W4M tune
CAI intake
Exedy twin disk clutch and 13( if i recall)lb flywheel
short shifter
x-pipe
magnaflow mufflers
H&R springs
diff brace

my car stock dyno'd 330/330 ish, it might be in the low 350 range maybe now. i need alot more power this year and thats my goal.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
^nice

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
2001 Porsche 911TT 6-spd. It has DV's, custom Broadway Performance ECU tune, Fabspeed exhaust with cat delete, Agency Power Intake. I'd say it's making 510HP. :) For now...
OT but you wouldn't happen to be related to Freddie would ya?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts