Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
I'm no cigar afficionado but kind of depends on what your palette is desiring. THere are plenty of comparable and other thats supercede the cuban in my opinion... a padron, or Room 101 LTD, romeo and juliette number 4 or a CAO. Even a larger ring Montecristo might do the trick. Happy smoking

·
Registered
335 Posts
Variety is the spice of life. Try something different!

·
Registered
956 Posts
The bottom line is there is nothing quite like a true Cuban.
It's like comparing a Jetta to an M3, or a Magrette to a Panerai.

If you want to come close, try the Rocky Patel Old World Corojo.

·
Registered
901 Posts
The bottom line is there is nothing quite like a true Cuban.
It's like comparing a Jetta to an M3, or a Magrette to a Panerai.

If you want to come close, try the Rocky Patel Old World Corojo.
You cannot say that... There is no comparison in that regards- to any cigar as each is very different. but in a normal comparison to cigars in similar ring size and make up to what the palette and nose will endure I think there are some good comparisons. IMO but i know nothing so take this with a grain of salt :bitenails:

·
Registered
956 Posts
You cannot say that... There is no comparison in that regards- to any cigar as each is very different. but in a normal comparison to cigars in similar ring size and make up to what the palette and nose will endure I think there are some good comparisons. IMO but i know nothing so take this with a grain of salt :bitenails:
Again, bad comparison, but I stand by the rest.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
^^ lots of good info. Nothing I have tried is close to a true Cuban, although I had some great Dominican and Honduran cigars. The area where the tobacco Is grown in Cuba is very unique and it allows for unique types of tobacco to grow, also their system of drying and curing makes a huge difference.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts