Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Fried Ribs, Boiled Potatoes, Rice and field peas... and some cornbread too... and sweet tea...

makes me miss home

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
^ Fried ribs? never heard of those, can't imagine ribs need to be any less healthy, but in the South, everything gets fried, I suppose.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
A nice pulled pork sandwich, some slaw and a green river or cheerwine.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
^ Fried ribs? never heard of those, can't imagine ribs need to be any less healthy, but in the South, everything gets fried, I suppose.
Its really unhealthy... they are fried in bacon grease... surprisingly no one in my family has any major heart problems and the biggest person in my family is about 250 pounds..

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Its really unhealthy... they are fried in bacon grease... surprisingly no one in my family has any major heart problems and the biggest person in my family is about 250 pounds..
wow. I really don't have any other words.

I did make crock pot boiled peanuts based on your thread about your dad's party - thanks for the inspiration. I will not be frying ribs though!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'd love to say surf and turf of some sort - maybe a nice tenderloin and tail but in reality it would be chicken adobo, lechon, kare kare with white rice and for dessert, apple pie a la mode. Mostly home cooked Filipino favorites.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
For starters, a plate of sushi followed by a Porterhouse steak cooked medium well, potato wedge fries (seasoned with garlic and parm cheese..lil salt & pepper), coleslaw, baked beans, and a big slice of NY style cheesecake!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Olive garden's chicken parmesan (no cheese), with extra red sauce, and breadsticks.

Bryers vanilla bean, and krispy cream doughnut, glazed.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Wine - Brunello di Montalcino

Food
- prosciutto
- Salmon sushi/sashimi
- Caesar salad
- spaghetti in a wild boar ragu
- Roasted duck with side of ribs
- Chicken wings
- Pistacchio gelato
Dessert
- Mojitos & cuban cigar

·
Registered
96 Posts
Prime Rib, Garlic & Butter Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus w/Light Butter & Sea Salt, Dr Pepper, Tiramisu, Vanilla Cannoli w/Milk Chocolate Chips, Triple Shot of Espresso w/Whipped Cream

·
5,744 Posts
Filet Mignon and some Tater Tots. It's something my buddy and I always buy when we go out to the river, and there's just something about it. Simple and amazing.

-Markus-

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Filet Mignon with sauteed mushrooms, garlic whipped potatoes, fried/breaded egg plant

Seven Deadly Zins wine

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pepperoni pizza and breadsticks for the meal, cheesecake for desert, then a root beer float to wash it down.
I'm a man of simple tastes lol.

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
These old threads always make me sad. Even though I wasn't around when the older guys posted, its sad to see none of them post anymore...

Anywho, I'd probably just eat an entire bag of 80 count pepperoni pizza rolls. Or a Manny's steak.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts