Luxury4Play.com banner

What would be your last meal?

20K views 43 replies 40 participants last post by  Kay_Bur 
#1 ·
My last supper/ meal would be rib eye steak with mash potatoes and a glass of Dolcemente red wine

#2 ·
The same but before a little Foie Gras with a white wine !

And for dessert : Profiteroles with a hot chocolate sauce !!!

#3 ·
if it was accompanied by a last wish, the last wish would be a blunt, and the the food would be a pint of haagen dazs mango sorbet, a chipotle burrito, black n white milkshake from Tastee Diner in bethesda, md, and then to top it all off zebra cakes. :D

#5 ·
:lol:

- chuck

#7 ·
shwarrma in laffa, the works. a bobs big boy burger. popcorn lobster sushi roll. fillet minion + lobster tail and some crab legs (already cut) w/ side of a caeser salad. shrimp caprase with garlic bread. drinks would be a 2006 cabernet, a shot of black absinith, tequila, mixed berry milkshake and a tooth pick.

THAT would be my last meal (probably take me 3 days to finish all that though =p)

#14 ·
#21 ·
Fried Ribs, Boiled Potatoes, Rice and field peas... and some cornbread too... and sweet tea...

makes me miss home

#22 ·
^ Fried ribs? never heard of those, can't imagine ribs need to be any less healthy, but in the South, everything gets fried, I suppose.

#24 ·
Its really unhealthy... they are fried in bacon grease... surprisingly no one in my family has any major heart problems and the biggest person in my family is about 250 pounds..

#26 ·
I'd love to say surf and turf of some sort - maybe a nice tenderloin and tail but in reality it would be chicken adobo, lechon, kare kare with white rice and for dessert, apple pie a la mode. Mostly home cooked Filipino favorites.

#28 ·
For starters, a plate of sushi followed by a Porterhouse steak cooked medium well, potato wedge fries (seasoned with garlic and parm cheese..lil salt & pepper), coleslaw, baked beans, and a big slice of NY style cheesecake!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.