Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm thinking of getting either a used aston martin dbs or a Ferrari California after watching recent price drops on used models. What car would you guys recommend as a car to not only have fun driving but also attract some attention from the ladies? :lol::lol: I know this part of the forum would attract more Ferrari fans but any input would be much appreciated, I'm really split between the two even after driving both! Thanks guys!:bow1:

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
No, a black Enzo would be sick. Scissor doors for the ladies. Tint the widows and it's done.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Black Enzo w/under 4k miles would probably be the best bet. Easy to source and fairly reasonable for most people to afford.

·
Registered
393 Posts
California all day long. How about a AM Vantage drop top? They will get the ladies attention.

California is not a chicx car and most definitely will attract gold diggers.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
DBS for me.

I just picture the Cali as a ladies car.

Reactions: Liquid Assets

·
Registered
384 Posts
DBS, classy as hell... Or maybe 2000BHP MURCI? :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks guys for the replies! :bow1::bow1: I was looking last night and noticed a few tempting Ferrari 599s. Better choice than the DBS? I just love the Aston Martin character but there is no denying that the prancing horse is at the top of its game between its cars and its racing division. ;)

·
Banned
1,171 Posts
There's a company that will get a custom ECU made, and install hexagons on a Merci...if you can wait, do that. Otherwise, DBS all day. Forget the Cali.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
The Ferrari California probably has a girl sitting in the drivers seat already... just sayin'
:)

DBS wins this one. California is a cool car but will not attract the opposite sex
actually, it will but for the wrong reasons....

California all day long. California is not a chicx car and most definitely will attract gold diggers.
:crazy:

DBS for me.

I just picture the Cali as a ladies car.
same here. :)

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts