Luxury4Play.com banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

· Registered
10,743 Posts
A pic i took of the interior a while back when the car was for sale:

Oh and Lets cut BFM some slack, isn't it enough that he is sharing some good stuff on here? English isn't his first language and this aint the Rosetta Stone forum.

· Banned
6,957 Posts
what was spelled wrong?
Nothing, I meant "saying" not "spelling".

Kinda embarrassing 4 me now, but I hope you know what I meant.

· Registered
877 Posts
What's going on? No one has noticed the ugly exhaust pipes?

· Registered
5,125 Posts
Nothing, I meant "saying" not "spelling".

Kinda embarrassing 4 me now, but I hope you know what I meant.
please stop the drunk posting.

I am pretty sure I have logged enough miles in both a lambo and a ferrari to know what the fvck i am "spelling"

its all tongue in cheek...I dreamed of lambos ever since i was a kid so I bought one...then sold it...I make fun of f cars because my father is in love with em and have to bring him down to earth about his love of F cars sometimes lol. I drive his F cars a lot...might even me more so than he does...but I still gota bust his chops about ferrari.
I do the same thing to my older brother who is obessed with his porsches...its all in good fun.
they in turn compare my john deere tractors and hay bailers to lambos..

· Registered
227 Posts
Lamborghini Vs Ferrari. The most epic "battle" when you talk about cars. I can't count how often I had discussions about that. The people become aggressive when I say "Lamborghini is better imo" or when others say that Ferrari is better. Latest example is on Facebook. But in the end both, Lamborghini and also Ferrari are masterpieces of engineering. Ferrari - Dominating the Formula Races since years. Road cars, spread all over the world. Lamborghini - with their unique shapes and incredible design. They even have an own race series -SuperTrofeo. You shouldn't hate Ferrari fans for not liking Lamborghinis and the other way round. It's so unnecessary to discuss something like that. Both are Italian cars with so much power in such an awesome and fascinating way that you have to love them both. And please try to find a bigger Lamborghini fan than me. /story

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.