Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What was your first car in High School or college?

mine was a 1992 300zx

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
2000 clk430...2 years later I've got 2 more cars ;)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
97 SVT Cobra!

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
99 toyota solara was my first first, the first that i bought was my bmw 3 series :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
1992 Lexus SC400

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
repost but 2000 honda civic ex

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
96 neon acr, first yr availabel to the public. no a/c, manual trans, 4 wheel disc brakes, fun car, wish i could get another one

·
5,744 Posts
88 Honda accord Coupe. When I got it, my mom wanted to do something nice for me, since it was my first car. She said let's get you some wheels for it. So here I am, looking all over for what I want. I come home one day, and there is the car, with wheels on it, tiny tiny wheels. My mom said, the tires were too new, and she didn't want to buy new ones, so she bought 13" wheels to match the tires. Ohhhhhhh yes.

-Markus-

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
88 Honda accord Coupe. When I got it, my mom wanted to do something nice for me, since it was my first car. She said let's get you some wheels for it. So here I am, looking all over for what I want. I come home one day, and there is the car, with wheels on it, tiny tiny wheels. My mom said, the tires were too new, and she didn't want to buy new ones, so she bought 13" wheels to match the tires. Ohhhhhhh yes.

-Markus-
13s are awesome on an 86 corolla though

·
Registered
80 Posts
2001 Clk 320, had a great summer with that car!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts