Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checked my savings account. I could get a high mileage 360 modena. But then I'd be broke with zero retirement funds lol.
My own post got me started on a thread idea.

QUESTION: With your cash available right now, as of today reading this post, sitting in your bank account, what vehicle would you WANT to buy?

This includes funds in retirement accounts (yes I know its stupid to withdraw out of 401k/RSP for a depreciating asset and get rammed up the arse with claw back taxes in reality).

*Assume all your liabilities and debt is paid off.

*Assume you can withdraw from your retirement account in full without tax implications.

*You can buy new or used.

*Ignore maintenance/upkeep costs to simplify choices.

Sure this might be a touchy subject. If it offends your sensibilities worrying about disclosing personal finances, then don't jump in - or just flat out lie. This is just for fun.

My choice?

2009 high mileage Audi R8 V8 (Used 2013 GTR comes very close second)...then I'd be a broke ass brother.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope, there's also plenty of non liquid assets - properties, collections, etc that could inflate the figures. Again this is just for fun.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
With whats in my account probably get a used C63 coupe. But if I add with whats in my account and if I sold my first house that i'm renting probably go for a new R8 or a SL63.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts