Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
IMG_1013.jpg
IMG_1015.jpg

I just did my garage with the Home Depot Rustolleum kit and I was very happy with the way it turned out. It was pretty easy to apply and the finnish came out nice.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I used industrial strength epoxy from Sherwin Williams and ordered the little flakes in various colors from Chips.com. I went with black epoxy and used two shades of grey chips and two shades of metallic grey chips to had some color and texture to the floor. Then we had the floor clear coated. I'm pleased with the way it came out. Looks great with the black (uba tuba) granite countertop in stalled and all the recessed lighting.

2010 Nissan GT-R

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I used the epoxy type with the colored flakes. I like it a lot.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used citadel flooring... 20 year warranty, looks great but can be slippery when wet because I choose not to use the color chips. Probably going to change the lighting and steps next.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Has anyone got the garage floor done with spray polyurea, the kind of stuff they use for spray one bed liners? I was told it ca do a great job.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Ive always wondered this, maybe you can answer

Pros vs Cons of polished concrete vs epoxy?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm glad it was helpful. Thanks for sharing such a great post!
Posted stuff was abselutely superb and mind blowing for increasing visitors interest and curiosity.Discussion need to be made some sophisticated and easier for commenters to participate in the discussion?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I went with porcelain except the area where the lift and tool boxes are is race deck. It has been about two months since finished
and it is all holding up great. I would not change a thing.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts