Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am near Doha for a while and get to make the occasional trip.

What SHOULD I see? I have been to the Souq's and the Villagio so far. I have been looking for exotic car dealers but have had no luck finding an address.

Anyone familiar with the area have any suggestions?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just gotta figure that one out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is "Prime Ride", which is located near Sana Roundabout. It's basically a Brabus showroom. They have a koineggseg, a skyper and hole bunch of other brabus vehicles in there.

There really isn't any showrooms in Doha that have "Exotic" cars, you'll just see them on the road while your driving around. Best places to see them are in Villagio, Souq Waqif, Pearl (has ferrari and RR showroom), and outside big 5 Star hotels....

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, Ill have to do some exploring. Have yet to see a Koineggseg in person either. Thanks for the tips!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Prime Ride is on Al Salwa road I think a few blocks down from Mercedes.

If you are looking for a hot spot for cars head to the W Hotel on almost any night when "Crystal" is busy. The Sharq hotel gets a lot of nice cars but not as many as the W.

Ask for directions to "The Pearl" Ferrari, Maserati, and Rolls Royce have amazing showrooms there and the "The Pearl" is just an awesome place to visit while in Qatar.

BMW has an amazing showroom as well! I forgot what road the Lamborghini/ Bugatti dealer is on but they are right next to each other, not a big inventory though.

Enjoy yourself!

·
Registered
813 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts