Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Going to NYC for Electric Zoo Festival in 3 weeks.

This time for 3 nights. I may have a chance to actually see some of the city this time.

Did the priceline booking by naming own price many times, couldn't get 3-4 stars for better than 190 and suddenly when booking via iphone priceline accepted my offer at 140 a night at club quarters hotel, right next to WTC hotel, where we stayed last time.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Makes sense. My buddy with an e55 wants to come as well. Not taking his car either! Haha.

Planning some Polish restaurant and then out for some drinks. Any ideas? Soho? Midtown? Financial district?
What kind of place are you looking for?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Rafal, want to do another trip in December? I have a friend who has never been clubbing in NY and she wants to go... Jimmy said he's in too

·
Registered
95 Posts
Get a black and white cookie at crumbs.
Take the Gfs to China town.
I also highly recommend eating at Carmines. The Oso Buco is to die for.

I go every year. Nothing beats NY city.

#1 best thing to do is go to a restaurant called THE VIEW. It is on top of a hotel in times square. On like the 33rd floor. The restaurant slowly revolves as you eat. You get to see the entire city from a birds eye view. It's an amazing experience. Oh and their strawberry lemonade is perfection. I went before sunset and watched the sunset all around me. Very pretty.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Thanks for the great responses! I'm going with my buddy and our gf's. Decided against taking gt-r and vette so taking his GLK since driving and parking in nyc is a bitch, I hear.

Not really into cigars or hookah.

The only club in nyc that I've been to is Pacha but this Friday there's a no pants party which I'm not too keen on attending. Perhaps Saturday would host some different party. We love house music although going to some nice lounge would be nice as well.

What is the best way to transport in the city? In Boston we have a duck tour buses, which take you around the most interesting spots in the city. Is there such a thing in NYC? Like I said, we are staying right outside WTC so getting to times square would take some time by foot.
Yes it is, and parking lots are super expensive.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts