Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
this car has been passed around quite a bit in just the last few months, to my knowledge. I believe the car is probably still in the owner's posession and likely a consignment deal for whoever can sell it for what the owner 'wants' for the car. Sometimes consignment deals can really make a dealer's pricing look wrong, but these days everyone trys and serves clients whatever way they can, and once the car sits on the market for a while, the owner usually livens up to what the car is really worth in dollar amount in today's market.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I think that fact that it's a Versace edition is why the price is so high.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i believe a family friend owns that car out in CA, they have a few other nice italians in the garage too ;)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Yes, the high price is because its the Versace edition.

Lamborghini Stuttgart had a white Versace Murcié coupe for sale and it was priced around €600k as well. Took a very very long time to get sold, since no one really wanted to pay so much extra for some fancy stiching.....

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I always wanted this car, still do... But I cannot help but to feel used and abused if I paid that much for it... Would take away all the joy of ownership feeling like I overpaid 250k...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts