Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Most people around here could care less about Lebron anymore, but people just feel upset/irritated about how the whole move went down.

This isn't the best perception of what all Clevelanders think.....me, I could careless. Until Lebron starts signing my paychecks, I will continue to go on with my life.

I've met the guy once, have friends that have had interactions with him.....and well, he's not that "stellar" of a person as some may think.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
he did what is best on him and not what is best for the cavs org, the city, and ohio.

good for him!!!

Lets see:
dude gets hurt, and doesnt produce, gets traded.
dude doesnt get a ring for the cavs, gets traded
dude gets old..gets traded or cut (hakeem, emmit smith)

plus who doesnt want to play with their friends in miami...vs cleveland ohio....i mean seriously??

michael strahan (my fellow alumni and fellow former football player at tsu) told me something once: there is no loyalty in the offseason.

cleveland needs to get the hell of lebrons back..or jock...whatever they seem to be riding.
they cried and whined when they lost their football team. and now this. I dont live in cleveland so i gota ask this....is the sports culture in cleveland that bitch-ish?

said with no disrespect (seriously)

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I'm not from Cleveland but I wouldn't say bitch-ish.........more like they've been kicked in the balls so man times over the years.

All sorts of heart breaking losses in every sport. This was just sort of the icing on the cake because it was the local kid who was amazing and was supposed to win it for them and he said he would win it for them.

I also don't think anyone would really care if he left besides the state of Ohio it was just the way he left. In the last few years LBJ has gotten quite a bit more full of himself. He always refers to himself in the 3rd person and gay crap like that.

Me being a Laker and Kobe fan love it because for once the Lakers aren't the most hated and Kobe isn't the most hated and most people are rooting for someone, or anyone to beat Miami. Like I said, I think it was just the way he left and announced his departure that rubbed most of America the wrong way.

Also could Chris Bosh be any more worthless?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a new one a fan did with a voice over from a Jordan commercial.

I really like the way this one came out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts