Luxury4Play.com banner

421 - 434 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
I think we have to talk about Making a Murderer, don't we?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts

izombie. Only on Netflix. Just when you thought there was no other angle one could approach with zombies. Now they have an angle where they've glamorized the zombies on this series and even given them superpowers. They can take on the memories and abilities of the brains they've eaten. Instead of walking around like mindless monsters they retain all of their original human qualities except for the insatiable appetite for brains. They can miraculously heal after catastrophic injuries like gun shots or broken limbs. They also have the "zombie rage" mode where they can voluntarily increase their strength to superhuman levels. But what has my attention is the series actually has a good storyline--Apparently, good enough to get four stars.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I cant be the only one to dislike stranger things. Its like the pg version of silent hill if you ask me
Yep. You are the only one.

It doesn't always have to be about one-upping the previous genre. Sometimes it's cool just to pay homage to it.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Penny Dreadful. Yeah I know I'm late to the game but I wanted enough episodes to go by so that I would have enough of a binge worthy time to enjoy the series for longer than a couple hours.

The Get Down. Meh. It was okay. My girlfriend was the one that was all into it. They just tried too hard to be artistic. Interesting approach but just a little too opera/ Westside Story-ish for me.

421 - 434 of 434 Posts