Luxury4Play.com banner

401 - 420 of 436 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
A few of mine:

Suits
Person of Interest
Odyssey (just finished over here, no more to come apparently)
Spooks (before it ended, movie may be good, I think it was called "MI5" in the US)
Hustle (again before it ended, made by same people as Spooks, not sure it came to the US or whether it has anything to do with "American Hustle")

I tried watching "Breaking Bad" - a new UK TV station started showing it from S1 Ep1, but I can't get into it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Started Mr. Robot when it first came out. The first episode was so good that I decided to hold off on watching the series live so that I could binge when the season was over. I just did that over the weekend and it was worth the wait. I thought it was SO well done. Highly recommended!

I've been chipping away at Narcos. I'm doing my best to space it out, because it is fantastic! I really like how they incorporate clips and pictures from the real case. I also really like that a majority of the show is subtitled. I think it gives more authenticity to the characters. Very happy to see that there will be a Season 2 sometime in 2016.

I'm picking up The Walking Dead (I know I'm very late to the game). I watched Season 1 when it was live and for whatever reason never picked up Season 2. I'm now starting into Season 2 and glad that I've picked the series up again. The timing is right since the season premiere of Season 6 is right around the corner.

·
9,999 Posts
A few of mine:

Suits
Person of Interest
Odyssey (just finished over here, no more to come apparently)
Spooks (before it ended, movie may be good, I think it was called "MI5" in the US)
Hustle (again before it ended, made by same people as Spooks, not sure it came to the US or whether it has anything to do with "American Hustle")

I tried watching "Breaking Bad" - a new UK TV station started showing it from S1 Ep1, but I can't get into it.
Movie was alright, watched it last night

·
Registered
638 Posts
Started watching Longmire now that it's on Netflix. I had seen all of season 1 before and most of season 2. Picked up where I left off, now watching feverishly trying to get to season 4.

Others have mentioned Hell On Wheels, I love that show as well.

Reactions: DURGE
401 - 420 of 436 Posts