Luxury4Play.com banner

381 - 400 of 436 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
some of my favs of the last 2 years have been.
In no particular order.
suits
sons of anarchy
Hannibal
vikings

there have been others but I really enjoyed these ones.

I'm crazy excited for the new season of Hannibal, It had possibly the best finale from season two I've ever seen movie or T.V show.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Seriously--I haven't watched one episode of Walking Dead season 5 on AMC. I just want to binge on it through Netflix.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Seriously--I haven't watched one episode of Walking Dead season 5 on AMC. I just want to binge on it through Netflix.
That's the way I do it. Powered through Season 4 like it was going out of style. Governor's character development was interesting.

Last series I watched live was final season of Breaking Bad because I knew I couldn't go that many months without hearing the spoilers.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Currently rewatching Sons of Anarchy and have just started Longmire on Netflix (great show about a sheriff in rural Wyoming), I'm also waiting for Suits and Hell on Wheels to start back up again.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Longmire season 3. Just binged on it. Took a turn for more grit and edge. Loved every second of it. Excellent, well-written series. Lou Diamond Phillips plays a cool Tonto/Mr. Spock kind of American Indian character and Robert Taylor character (Walt Longmire) has an interesting Marshall Dillon/Rifleman/Steve McQueen kind of appeal to his character. But Katee Sackhoff and her jeans are what really keeps me smiling throughout each episode. Looks like I'm not the only one trying to read the manufacturer's label on her handcuffs and the badge number on her shield: :D

Oooooh... look at that panty line.... ;)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Man, I can't believe I forgot about Longmire. I absolutely love that show.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Been a while and a lot more tv shows since my last update, but right now just went through Brooklyn 99 and starting Brooklyn Taxi. Both on Netflix.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Love Brooklyn 99 - quirky fun!
I'm hooked on Veep and Silicon Valley.
This weekend, I started watching Aquarius - very good so far! Plus, love that all episodes are On Demand. And, also caught the pilot of Mr. Robot - can't beat Christian Slater in anything.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I really want to get into Aquarius. I'm a big David Duchovny fan.

·
9,999 Posts
Fear the Walking Dead. Both episodes so far have been quite good: acting, writing, pace, etc.

Saw the pilots for Minority Report (yes, like the movie) and Lucifer and am looking forward to their series premieres

381 - 400 of 436 Posts