Californication
Big Bang Theory
Ray Donovan
Two and a Half Men
Anger Management
United Sports Car Series
Australian Supercar Series
Ray Donovan.
Ahh Breaking Bad is finally back , Did anyone catch it ?
Also watching Ray Donovan
Dexter
and just finished Season 1 one of Orange is the new black
I know between all of the movies and series that I watch and I still have time to enjoy life ! Guess it helps only sleeping 4 hours a day !
Ray Donovan is great!

Seems like a really promising show!
Just started watching "Orange is the new Black" and also Ray Donovan
I just started a new series called "Ray Donovan" first season is this year and 3 episodes shown so far . Looks like it could be interesting from what I have watched so far . He is a fixer of problems that the people in cali find themselves in and cant afford the publicity to get out .
Ray Donovan. My new favorite show. liev schreiber was made for the roll he plays.

Highly recommended.

-Markus-

Edit: and to that I'll add my own belated "Ray Donovan rocks" endorsement

·
Registered
848 Posts
Just finished Season 1 of Ray Donovan thanks to this thread, pretty badass!

I watch a lotttttttttt of shows but some favorites are:

House of Cards
Hemlock Grove
Ray Donovan
Penny Dreadful
Game of Thrones
Dexter
Weeds
Pushing Daises
United States of Tara

All I can really think of for right now

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
The Last Ship: looks very promising, and I'm happy that they've renewed it for a longer 2nd season after only 4 episodes of the way thru the 1st season

Edit:

The Strain
Berserk Anime (watched the movies a few months ago, now I want to watch the anime, see if it's different/same, etc).

·
Registered
620 Posts
Arrow
Agents of SHIELD
Big Bang Theory
Sherlock
TopGear UK
Family Guy
American Dad
South Park

Looking forward to Marvel's Agent Carter, and Gotham. I'm a comic book fan, so I watch most of the comic shows unless they're terrible. *cough* Smallville! *cough* The rest of my TV time is watching the news... CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC, CNBC, Bloomberg (especially Bloomberg West. Love me some Emily Chang) and BBC World News... or reruns of Star Trek: The Next Generation... Which they play surprising often on BBC America.

I had a handful of others, like Orphan Black, Sullivan & Son, Revenge, Sons of Anarchy... But I've just kinda given up on them. I got a few episodes behind, and just lost interest.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Suits
Boardwalk Empire (I really like the fact that there are historical figures (Capone, Luciano, Rothstein, Lansky, etc))
Game of thrones
Hannibal

I'm going to give a try to Ray Donovan because of you guys !

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ill name a couple unusual ones, Highly recommend these

Banshee
Strike Back

In fact, if anyone watches the pilot for Banshee and Doesnt like it, ill paypal you a 20...haha

Trying Ray Donovan as we speak as well thanks to the 4!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Recently binge watched GOT over a long weekend. Time well spent.

Started Boardwalk Empire a few weeks ago and am about to start season 4 soon. I agree with the poster above me who likes the historical figures that tie in to everything.

Just started watching Lost (10 years late) and am about 8 episodes in. Pretty good show so far.

Other series I'm hooked on and dying for new episodes:

Silicon Valley
The Blacklist
Drunk History
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Community
Rick and Morty
Parks and Recreation
New Girl
Archer

341 - 360 of 436 Posts