Premium Member
10,001 Posts
*Entourage
*Kings (oh wait, cancelled)
*Human Target (oh wait, cancelled)
*Lie to Me (oh wait, cancelled)

*MI-5
*Murphy's Law
Made me sad and +1 on all those (haven't heard of murphy's law though)

- TOP GEAR
- Naruto (not the fillers)
- Bleach (not the fillers)
- Royal Pains
- Burn Notice
- Covert Affairs
- True Blood
- Game of Thrones
- Family Guy
- FUTURAMA

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
wow so many of you guys are hooked to game of thrones i have never watched it is it really that good?

there is a action series on cinemax called strike back i think its really good too
Yup, that's a good show too. And yes, Game of Thrones truly is that awesome. I'd recommend you read the books too, they're even better.

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
....I need to get out more.

I've been told to check out Hunted, Breaking Bad, Suits, Deception, Banshee, Game of Thrones and Homeland. Dexter was predictable and boring so I didn't get into it.
I think you forgot to mention Afro Samurai ;)

As for other shows to check out, I highly recommend Suits, Game of Thrones and Banshee, followed by Homeland. Haven't heard of Hunted or Deception, but I have heard good things about Breaking Bad.

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
I just finished the first season of Breaking Bad last night, it's not bad, but I wouldn't say I'm hooked....I did get hooked on Trigun though. And yeah, when I got home, I realized I had completely forgotten to mention Afro Samurai...I feel even more stupid for forgetting it given it's my avatar...
That's what tipped me off :lol:

As for Breaking Bad, my best friend starting watching it and he is really enjoying it, so I guess I have to start watching it too to see what all the craze is about.

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Finished The walking dead yesterday. Boring as shit, poor acting, script could have been written by a 4 year old.

Next up is Breaking Bad.
You and I must have been watching two very different shows :p

Although I do agree with you that some of the acting is quite poorly executed and some of the script leaves much to be desired.

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts

Why aren't any of you suns' ah biches' watchin' Ray Donovan?​
Ahem :p

Justified
Archer
Californication
Big Bang Theory
Ray Donovan
Two and a Half Men
Anger Management
United Sports Car Series
Australian Supercar Series
Ray Donovan.
Ahh Breaking Bad is finally back , Did anyone catch it ?
Also watching Ray Donovan
Dexter
and just finished Season 1 one of Orange is the new black
I know between all of the movies and series that I watch and I still have time to enjoy life ! Guess it helps only sleeping 4 hours a day !
Ray Donovan is great!

Seems like a really promising show!
Just started watching "Orange is the new Black" and also Ray Donovan
I just started a new series called "Ray Donovan" first season is this year and 3 episodes shown so far . Looks like it could be interesting from what I have watched so far . He is a fixer of problems that the people in cali find themselves in and cant afford the publicity to get out .
Ray Donovan. My new favorite show. liev schreiber was made for the roll he plays.

Highly recommended.

-Markus-

Edit: and to that I'll add my own belated "Ray Donovan rocks" endorsement

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
The Last Ship: looks very promising, and I'm happy that they've renewed it for a longer 2nd season after only 4 episodes of the way thru the 1st season

Edit:

The Strain
Berserk Anime (watched the movies a few months ago, now I want to watch the anime, see if it's different/same, etc).

1 - 20 of 34 Posts