Luxury4Play.com banner

161 - 180 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Levi's 501 - some days my thighs just don't fit though
Levi's 505
Wrangler relaxed fit - for when I'm working in the garage, fit like 505's so I look good if I need to make a parts run covered in grease.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Monarchy, PRPS, 883 police, G-Star, Projek Raw, William Rast, Levi Japan Selvedge,

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I do not wear jeans. I am a nudist
I'd believe you to be a nevernude before I'd believe you to be a nudist.

Plus, I've seen you a few times and you've always had on clothes.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I'd believe you to be a nevernude before I'd believe you to be a nudist.

Plus, I've seen you a few times and you've always had on clothes.
It is illegal in public you know. duh :)

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
^^ oh yeah, that. Guess I can't blame you, those seats at Chili's totally would have stuck to your ass. Ick.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I don't know if it was mentioned before but if you haven't tried them Nautica jeans are surprisingly good. I just got a few pairs the other day and I really like them. Other than that I wear Lucky

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
What kind of fit do they have?
Depends what you're into. I'm not into skinny jeans or anything but the straight leg cut is nice fitting, not baggy, and their sizes are spot on. I'm a 33/30 and they fit perfect. Also soft to the touch, breathable and easy to move around in. Also price isn't bad they're only like $50-60. In their outlet stores they're $40. I like my jeans to be somewhat tighter around the thigh and somewhat loose around the calf. They're worth a look in my opinion.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I like the nudie.... I have to check out the Nautica brand jeans... not all jeans are created equal

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
^^ oh yeah, that. Guess I can't blame you, those seats at Chili's totally would have stuck to your ass. Ick.
it was too cold that day so not really.

I went to a nudist beach once. It wasn't a pretty sight!
No it isn't. Did a story on a nudist colony once and was horrified to see people riding bicycles and washing their cars nude. Never again. South Florida has some gross areas lol

·
Registered
620 Posts
Currently:
Lucky
Buffalo
Express for Men
True Religion
and Quicksilver jeans aren't half bad

in the past i've worn all sorts of stuff... Levi's, Jynco's, Enyce, Old Navy, Anchor Blue, Ralph Lauren

161 - 180 of 276 Posts