Luxury4Play.com banner

101 - 120 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
i used to be exclusive diesel when i was in college and didnt care about money. i now wear mostly lucky, very comfortable and under 100 bucks a pair

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm good with just levis or an equivalent brand

·
Registered
127 Posts
I really like Lucky and Levis. I do have a pair of Guess jeans that are really nice though. I usually go to Marshalls and get $100 jeans for around $30. Gotta love that store :D Haha

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have a few pair that are staple jeans and they're all Diesel. I'm not big on jeans though as it is everybody's go-to bottom.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I only wore Rock and Republics at one time, but then I bought a pair of jeans from Abercrombie (no, im not a preppy high school kid) because I havent tried anything but Rocks in 2 years. I love the Abercrombie ones so much more. So those are what I've been wearing mostly recently.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Loaded up on tons of designer stuff a few years ago when I was making lots of money. D&G is by far my favorite brand.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
This is a pretty lame question but any guys rocking white jeans this summer ? Even though I look like a painter im going to go give it a shot this summer lol

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I have a pair of white 7's and white Burberry pants that I love for the summer. Got some whit slacks too!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I tried on a pair of white burberry jeans with a dirty wash to them in chicago two weeks ago and they fit awesome. I should have pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
901 Posts
This is a pretty lame question but any guys rocking white jeans this summer ? Even though I look like a painter im going to go give it a shot this summer lol
I will never rock white denim... I think that is a sin to denim however it is def. in style if you dont go super crispy then I would recommend going with an acid wash, distressed white pair

·
Registered
901 Posts
Just picked these up yesterday. Love the attention to detail on them and they aint cheap you gotta pay to play !
please tell me you are joking?!?!:confused::(:lol:

·
Registered
901 Posts
i wear Jacob Cohën

only the special and limited editions model 622

they are bullit proof, no good money back :D
OH snap I thought NO one knew of these damn !!!! :clap:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yeah I'm not down with the white. I wore painter's whites for four years in college...I'm over that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have a pair I bought a few months ago for the summer, still yet to wear them though. Ill give it a shot soon.

101 - 120 of 276 Posts