Luxury4Play.com banner

221 - 240 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Same page as 123456 been Diesel for a long time now. I don't like all of the jeans they offer but the simple plain slim or straight fit style works well. Tried getting into the raw and selvedge denim thing and it’s too much work and uncomfortable.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Levi's 511
True Religion
Neighborhood
7 for all mankind
American Eagle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
Wrangler, because I'm cheap and Texan

·
5,744 Posts
Seeing a lot of people saying AG, I checked their site. I want a pair. Fit looks solid. Need to find a place to try them on though.

-Markus-

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nearly every pair I own is 7 for all mankind. True Religion is too ghetto IMO. 7's fit me the best and they last a long time!

Have a few pairs of lucky, guess, and R&R jeans to beat up on

·
Banned
3,230 Posts
Whatever Goodwill has in stock. Usually get a bunch of Levi 505's and 501's and some RL Polo Slacks for $5 a pair.
I get Tshirts from Good will and platos closet. Some great deals at both for cool vintage tshirts.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I've been wearing 7 for all man kind for a few years now. Every pair I have fits really well and they are comfortable.
If I know I might be getting dirty, I wear american eagle jeans. For the price, they fit pretty well.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I like Joes because they are simple and comfortable. I also like true religions (yeah I know most of you think tools wear those jeans) but to be honest I love the fit and they are amazingly comfortable. I also like the quality of the jean; I have a pair that i have washed over 100 times and they still look new.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Every single pair I own are 7's. Had numerous 'designer' jeans such as Diesel, True Religion, Rock & Republic..etc.

All of which were too excited about there branding on the rear pockets and not the jean. 7's all day.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I normally wear raw Levi's 514s, but I recently pick up a pair of Gustin's on their Kickstarter campaign. Best pair of jeans I have ever owned. The construction and attention to detail is really impressive. Unless you're a really skinny guy, I recommend the standard fit. Fits very similar to the 514s.

http://www.weargustin.com

221 - 240 of 276 Posts