Luxury4Play.com banner

201 - 220 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
William Rast. That's it. My absolute favorite.

Reactions: DeepindebtJD

·
Registered
115 Posts
college kid so American Eagle does it for me, especially my older pairs for working on my cars. I did get a few pairs of AllSaints jeans when i was in chicago a while back, dont know if everyone knows them but I like their stuff.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Loved Rock & Republic until Kohls bought them out... luckily I have quite a few pairs, just don't want to rock the R's when they can be bought there.

otherwise: RRL, 7 For All Mankind, J Brand.

I would like to try Acne, Rag & Bone, Edwin, and William Rast as well

·
Registered
18 Posts
Fashion/dates etc. - PRPS, Rag and Bone, RRL, I also have a couple pairs of CLOT jeans I can barely wear anymore.

Working/casual - Naked and Famous, some random Levi's I have lying around if I expect to get dirty.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Citzens of Humanity...one of the few brands that really fits me.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Levi's 501 - some days my thighs just don't fit though
Levi's 505
Wrangler relaxed fit - for when I'm working in the garage, fit like 505's so I look good if I need to make a parts run covered in grease.
Wow, I wore 501s like 20 years ago. You're right, they are tight in the thighs.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sinclair & Seven's

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Levi's because they're nice, and relatively cheap. $150+ jeans will never make sense to me, no matter how much money I have.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Levi's can still get pricey... I have some of the Waterless Levi's 514's and they were $90 or so.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Diesel been working for me for a few years now. Not the in the mall shops, however I like them for nicer deals at Outlet Malls. 120-150 every 7-8 months unless I gain weight, or lose weight.

201 - 220 of 276 Posts