Reactions: Burberry89

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Beer wise: my favorite

I like ciders too. I like Strongbow and Angry Orchard but kind of prefer Strongbow a bit more. It isn't as sweet as Angry Orchard (like 1/3rd of the sugar too) and it goes down easy.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Heady Topper

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Picked up a Stone Brewing Crime and a Stone Punishment today...anyone had these yet?

Was going to break them out during a family dinner next month....

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Beer wise: my favorite

I like ciders too. I like Strongbow and Angry Orchard but kind of prefer Strongbow a bit more. It isn't as sweet as Angry Orchard (like 1/3rd of the sugar too) and it goes down easy.
DAMN GOOD CHOICE!!! DAMN GOOD CHOICE!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Depends on my mood. When its winter and dark outside. I only buy Kilkenny's. When its summer I go for lighter beer like Corona or Sol.

200px-Kilkenny_Irish_beer.JPG

16430.jpg

·
Registered
178 Posts
I've never had a certain preference... I'll still grab a few 24oz Ice House cans from a gas station.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Birmingham just stepped up their game. Arrogant Bastard is officially on sale at World Market. Hellz yeah.

ARROGANT_zps2cff8da3.jpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Love how some of the american lads like newcy broon ;), I live a few miles south of Newcastle i love too

It was originally brewed in my city (Sunderland), when i was a kid i used to love going to the City center with my mother as the smell of the brewery was amazing lol (I was a strange kid). the brewery was right in the middle of city.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Birmingham just stepped up their game. Arrogant Bastard is officially on sale at World Market. Hellz yeah.

FYI- they should also have Stone Brewing sauces too- Porter BBQ sauce, Double Bastard Habanero hot sauce and a couple others. Pretty tasty...

Went up to Eugene OR to visit family this last weekend, went to Ninkasi and Hop Valley breweries and a killer bar that had one of the most amazing selections of beer I've ever seen. Good times.

181 - 200 of 217 Posts