Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

What do you think is the best places to eat in Miami? Small diner or Large 5 Star. Asian, French, Hot dogs, Persian, Etc...

Dont just list it too. Give us a dish that proves your recommendation.

I would start with The Forge. I had the Deckle Steak. It was awesome. The place is full of history, class, and is just beautiful. The wine selection is amazing. The service is great.

:)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Joe's...for stone crab claws.Not the best "up to date",swanky,foo-foo type of rest.,but I would definitely say to save one day,if on a vacation,for Joe's!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Prime 112 is very serious food. Kobe Silders and Meatball !!!! Mmm Mmm Good. :)

But I have never been to Barton G or Joe's.

Carbon, I hear that Barton G is mostly presentation and the food isnt great. What do you think? Was it great food or more art.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
mannys steakhouse
oceanair

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ive been to Manny's. Food and service was horrible.

Cold Lobster was served. We told them. They took it and I swear they microwaved it. Cold steak. They ran out of sea bass, so the server decided to place a order for deep fried whole snapper with out asking. But it was a 20 person party.

The lobster cakes were great though. I want to try it in a much smaller party one day. I have heard it was good from a couple of people.

Oceanaire has some serious crab cakes too. :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Never been to Nobu. I go to Yakko-San for my Asian food. One of the best. Very traditional Japanese food. The fish is super fresh. Up late. This is where the chefs go after they are done with their shifts.

OLA menus looks very good. Never heard of it, but Im going to try it. Thanks.

there is an awesome spot
called
O L A
Miami Latin Restaurant | Chef Douglas Rodriguez | Miami Restaurants | Latin Fusion | Hottest New Miami Hotspot

1745 James Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305) 695-9125

and

although kinda trendy i like hanging out, eating and people watching at:

NOBU (shoreclub)
1901 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305) 695-3232

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Prime 112 is very serious food. Kobe Silders and Meatball !!!! Mmm Mmm Good. :)

But I have never been to Barton G or Joe's.

Carbon, I hear that Barton G is mostly presentation and the food isnt great. What do you think? Was it great food or more art.
Bartons I would say is both. The presentation is amazing, and the food is very good, but I would say there are definitely better places out there, it is just a great all around dining experience. Also a sick place in Miami is Kobe Club, I haven't been but plan to.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I passed by their. I have been meaning to go. When I get a chance to go. I will let you know how it was. Visa Versa. :)

Bartons I would say is both. The presentation is amazing, and the food is very good, but I would say there are definitely better places out there, it is just a great all around dining experience. Also a sick place in Miami is Kobe Club, I haven't been but plan to.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts