Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nicest I've ever golfed is Course number 1 at Medinah Country Club. Course was rated 15th best in Illinois.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Tiburon in Naples, FL.

Pumpkin Ridge in Portland, OR where Tiger won his 1996 amatuer? I played it the week after the Women's US Open and wow did it play tough.

Can't remember the course I played in Cabo but it was very nice with some fun elevations.

I've played all over the place and I would say those are my top three but I'll keep thinking.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Royal Birkdale, Hillside, Royal Lytham all in England. I've not played anywhere of note outside of England

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
The Bridge in Bridgehampton, NY

cool history too, was built on a racetrack and they left a few pieces from the track.

played there this summer, a few pictures.....

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
California Golf Club, Olympic Club (Lake Course), Cordevalle, Pasatiempo, or Spyglass. I've played just about every course on the Penninsula, along with plenty of others in the Bay Area/Carmel area, and it has to be one of those.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Pebble Beach. Always lives up to the hype. Just astounding views on so many of the holes.

Spyglass is not as scenic, but it's such a demanding layout.

Cordevalle trumps them for course conditions, but the layout is not as solid as PB or Spyglass.

La Costa was a really nice course, though I was confused for awhile b/c the routing was different than when I was a spectator there when they had the Mercedes Championship in the early 2000s.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
I'm not really much of a golfer but the Nicklaus course at Carlton Woods is pretty nice.

My favorite golf outings have still be "Drunken midnight golfing" on a course behind a property we manage. Blinking golf balls and all.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I'm not really much of a golfer but the Nicklaus course at Carlton Woods is pretty nice.

My favorite golf outings have still be "Drunken midnight golfing" on a course behind a property we manage. Blinking golf balls and all.
Carlton Woods for me too. What property do you manage in the Woodlands?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Got out on Naples National a long time ago--Naples FL
Also a member at Old Corkscrew in Estero FL. Its a Nicklaus signature course and is quite demanding. Haven't played a ton of golf outside the Southwest Florida region, but there really isn't a huge need to.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I am not a golfer but did go with my grandfather to pebble beach with a camera to take some amazing pics. I will find the pic i took of him chipping out of a sandtrap with the ocean in the back. It's an amazing photo!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts