Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you guys think is the most wanted watch right now. You know like the stainless Daytona was a couple years ago. Hell I made $2200 over retail selling it wholesale back then. Is anything getting over retail? It seems like lately everything is available and on display at the dealers or on the for sale forums.
I will say this. I spent more time trying to find a simple little Movado Bold watch ($350 retail) for the last month and a half than I've ever spent finding any of my Rolex's or Panerai's. I did finally find one used but it was my second color choice. I wanted the black with blue trim. Oh well.
Just wondering what you guys can't find????

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
A fvcking PAM 339!
Yea. Nice choice. Only 1500 will be made and it is a 2010 Special Edition. Try my favorite AD in Vail. Betteridge. Ask for Denise.

A.E. Betteridge - Vail
Panerai Authorised Dealer
196 Gore Creek Drive
CO 81657 Vail
[email protected]
Phone: 001 970 476 1778

Also try...
Rummele's
Panerai Authorized Dealer
234 South Adams Street
WI 54301 Green Bay
Phone: 001 800 832 3219 Ask for David He says they don't have anyone on the list yet.

Attachments

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
I have been looking for an IN STOCK Breitling SuperOcean Blue Abyss for a few weeks now and can't find one anywhere.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
That was Fruitless...Neither of them have official allocations, there just like my AD Fvcking hope and dreams.....

Yea. Nice choice. Only 1500 will be made and it is a 2010 Special Edition. Try my favorite AD in Vail. Betteridge. Ask for Denise only. Tell her Troy sent ya.

A.E. Betteridge - Vail
Panerai Authorised Dealer
196 Gore Creek Drive
CO 81657 Vail
Vail-Beaver Creek vacation planning guide-lodging-dining-shopping
Phone: 001 970 476 1778

Also try...
Rummele's
Panerai Authorized Dealer
234 South Adams Street
WI 54301 Green Bay
Phone: 001 800 832 3219 Ask for David He says they don't have anyone on the list yet.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just wondering what you guys think is the most wanted watch right now. You know like the stainless Daytona was a couple years ago. Hell I made $2200 over retail selling it wholesale back then. Is anything getting over retail? It seems like lately everything is available and on display at the dealers or on the for sale forums.
I will say this. I spent more time trying to find a simple little Movado Bold watch ($350 retail) for the last month and a half than I've ever spent finding any of my Rolex's or Panerai's. I did finally find one used but it was my second color choice. I wanted the black with blue trim. Oh well.
Just wondering what you guys can't find????

I've been looking for a white bold for a while.. Where did you find yours?

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
ya but don't lowball them, you gotta offer full asking price.
Then I will wait a while. Don't need one that bad yet. But thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
pam 339, whenever it's released, will command over retail for a while. i called the bh boutique back in march/april they said don't even bother with the waiting list since it's so long compared to their expected allocation.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Yeah I know that but its worth a try maybe I'll get lucky....I really want a MM so bad

pam 339, whenever it's released, will command over retail for a while. i called the bh boutique back in march/april they said don't even bother with the waiting list since it's so long compared to their expected allocation.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hottest watch right now: PAM 360

Hottest watch in a couple of months: Still the PAM 360, but joined by the PAM 339

1 - 20 of 33 Posts