Luxury4Play.com banner

What is the minimum age limit to participate in the rally?

9K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  MarcNV 
#1 ·
Just like the title says. What is the minimum age limit to participate in the rally? Thx :)

#4 ·
I think there should be a discounted rates(only if the parties are included in the rate) for those who are under 21 and want to participate. Yeah its not the same as being old enough to party and go out, but if you really want to participate in the rally and are willing to spend your nights in the hotel room instead of out partying, why not?

#11 ·
I would like to know how you can party all night and then drive the next day if you drink? The rally sounds like something I want to do when I am "accomplished" but I don't drink so not sure if it would be as enjoyable. (I can drink I just choose not to, haven't drunk anything other than about 3 caribou lou's for 4 years).

#12 ·
There are actually a lot of people on the rally that do not drink. You are free to enjoy club soda or water or ginger beer. Nobody forces you to drink. Also we are not drinking and driving, we wake up have coffee and hit the road, the party side of it is at night, when the cars are tucked away safely. As a group we all look out for each other, if someone chooses to go past their means, there are plenty of people to help get them home safe, since we all stay at the same hotel. hope that helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.