Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$15,000,000.00 ferrari, what could this be?

I've been offered to go take a look at a collection i'm not sure if the restorer would like their location disclosed once i visit i'll ask. but for now all i was told is that there is a 15 million dollar ferrari there, and another 2 million dollar one. this is all 3rd party information so i cant say i've seen the vehicle yet.

Now i love the modern post 80's Ferraris i'm guessing this has to be a pre 60's vehicle possibly a GTO, i dont know much about this era.... if so or if not, to the ones who'd know on here, what can this ferrari be?

Eddie

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
just wait and find out. post back...with pictures.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahh man i cant wait. its gona be some time this coming week i'm super anxious to see this thing. i've only seen an enzo through glass hahaha. i cant wait for this.

Eddie

·
Registered
918 Posts
The obvious answer is a GTO, but they have pulled a LOT more than that in the past few years, so I'm going to have to go with a CA. Or possibly a 250 Testarossa like M3TZ said. A VERY beautiful and VERY historic car.

Let us know, whatever it may be.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
156 gtb
250 tr

I am not allowed to post pictures.

The place is Redline motorsports owned by a fine young man who was very polite down to earth and as we say super cool 26 year old named Colton Amster.

http://www.redlinerestorations.net/index.htm

Super huge thanks to Colton and everyone at the shop for showing us personally the entire collection. An unforgetable experience for me the first time i laid eyes on a 250 tr with stressed used and enjoyed rosso paint the old leather straps on the hood. And the webbers coming out of the hood shown off under that plexy glass scoop. Ill dream with this car tonight.

Mr. Colton stated that the pictures i took are for personal use i asked if i could post on the 4 he said he couldnt allow it so sorry guys. I really wish i could share these pictures with all of u. I gotgoose bumps so many times. Theres even some 60s actors ferrari there that enzo put his hands on.

Eddie Rosado

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dont know abour the 156 gtb but tge 250 tr us over 18 million the gto that they had was 20+m

Eddie Rosado

·
Registered
276 Posts
a Mondial with $14,950,000.00 cash in the trunk

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I have a customer down here who has a 63 California Spyder. Should have taken pictures but I saw it before I was on the 4. Maybe I should go back.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts