Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an offer from a showroom that I cooperate with

Matte Black CL63 2007 the car is super clean but a lot of kilometers in it 88,000 kilo = 56K mils

Plus the car is old and the new model is coming out soon . Im confused :eek:hwell: don’t know what to do what do you think it looks nice but… don’t know

·
Registered
621 Posts
Not my favorite. Dont think matte black should look like primer, it should have some type of metallic additive

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
never buy a car that you are not 100 percent sure that you will like....so that pretty much sums this as a no.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
yea it doesnt look that good in matte black

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys for your toughts and comments. Im going to skip this car

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Is that matt paint job ? Does painting that car in matt finish add any value ? or depriciate .07 cl63 wit 59k miles depending on the price not sure what your daily driver is now but these cars took a hit i believe so should be pretty good prices. Looks like either wheels to small or things is on roids . IMHO the matt not fittin the contour of body and a nice alpine white would set it off though!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^ Yeah its paint and doesnt affect anything , I was thinking to get the car when I go back to Saudi and use it for 3 weeks and sell it cuz I wont be useing it any more

1 - 14 of 14 Posts