Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I am curious what people like in their sports shows. I know that we all want someone that is knowledgeable but what makes a good sports show? When I sports shows I am talking about the Sports Centers of the TV world. I know this might be vague but I am curious just because there is so many similarities out there.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Attractive women. But really, I like almost every sports show. If we're talking "talk shows", they need to have good personalities obviously. There is a weekly Packers talk show here where they have players on every week and it's very awkward to watch. Other than that, I can't really think of any I don't like.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I love "Inside the NBA" on TNT after the games are over. Charles, Kenny, Ernie, and Shaq crack me up. They talk basketball, but have fun with it. I stay up and watch that show until 2 in the morning. I think you have to have personalities that have fun and don't take everything so serious. You have to make it entertaining.

Here's a clip

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I absolutely love watching this group. A lot of people hate Colin Cowherd, but I enjoy the fact that he knows his sports and is not a fair weather fan.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I love when sports shows talk about strategy over emotion. They act like professionals are more worried about who they are playing, or how they played yesterday than the strategy that actually goes into the game. Coaches are paid a high amount for a reason, it's not streetball.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
I want a knowledgeable person who can be funny and witty. Can be male or female.

- BigMarcus on HTC 1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts