Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the 42mm with the orange bezel? i looked at one at the store with the bracelet and it just felt kinda cheesy, i would probably order the rubber strap though. i like the size and look of it though. what do you guys think? can an aftermarket strap be fitted to this watch?

·
Registered
446 Posts
I almost bought the 45.5 mm today. I liked the orange in reference to all the color of tattoos on my arms, but the novelty wore off quickly and the orange just looked cheesy. I will probably end up buying it in black with the bracelet. I think you can make it work with the right strap on there.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I have the orange bezel with the orange rubber strap. I originally bought it with the steel bracelet but it seemed bland to me. I switched it up and i love rocking it in the summer. Once the heat disappears though it goes back on the winder.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I can't seem to want to wear a watch that is less that 44mm anymore. I do like the new Liquid Planet Ocean in this thread. I would buy the metal band then add whatever I wanted to it later.
As to matching your car...no one will see you blasting by them and if they do they'll be listening to your exhaust. Or wishing they had a car like yours.

Z06 FTW!!!!!!!

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Call me cheesy but I really like the orange. But lately I'm buying watches with more yellow and red on them.

·
Registered
992 Posts
I like orange with the orange strap. =) Though I see a lot of people with them. As well as many offered for sales used which have hardly been worn. Personally I like having watches most don't have. =)

I would suggest buying a used one as they do seem to be easy to find with very lil use and then no worries about the first scratch etc. =)

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I have the 45.5 po in black and white. Love it. The Orange is a novelty to me and would grow old fast. You can always swap bezels if you like.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Drew, the orange will match your car!

Here is a pic of the watch with an aftermarket strap:
I love this watch, is this a 45.5mm? It doesn't look that big from the picture, but that color combo is sharp! I could definitely see myself owning one of these in the future, I think the orange bezel is nice, its tasteful, and not overdone.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i saw the same but in a chrono, prob my new favorite. such a cool watch. it would go well with a lot of my work shirts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts