Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always wanted a Hybrid and this looks like a fun new car to drive for a year or two and not lose much money on.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
car looks good in person. it is fairly weak though and gas mileage isn't great (mid 30).

the first insight was slightly slower and made almost 2x the mileage. if they make an electric car out of this or some sort of lean gas engine with 50+ mpg, i may get one. otherwise, it's basically a 2 door shortened insight.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed. If it had more power, same or better MPG, 4 seats and leather seating, it would be an instant buy IMO, but even as is at 23k loaded with LED DRLs, xenons and nav, it's a pretty good buy. Either considering this car, or getting a new GTI or new Mini Cooper S. They are like 50% more expensive tho, and the Honda will have the best resale value. I really do wish it had 4 seats tho, regardless of how small they would be (you can get 4 seats in Europe, but the back seats are tiny!)

·
5,744 Posts
Bravo to the ad/marketing crew for Honda. They make that thing look amazing, and aggressive on the billboards I keep seeing. Can't say the same for the pic above.

-Markus-

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Having only 2 seats isnt very practical for me. Plus I drive a honda now, and want something more powerful (v6 or used v8 car).

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I was really hoping for the CR-Z to be a bit more sporty. If I were in the market for a sporty car that got good mpg, I definitely would not be looking at the CR-Z. Way too slow for my taste, plus I'm used to paying a lot for gas! V8 ftw!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts