Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Wising everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for the continued support. The L4P, Brown Safe family continues to grow! Another BSM creation... This is our largest jewelry safe in the Ultra Gem protection level:

UltraGem 6018 Jewelry Safe
Inside dimensions 60"H x 18"W x 15.5"D
Outside dimensions 62.5"H x 20.5"W x 23"D
- 1 1/2" thick solid steel door
- 1" thick solid steel body
- Chip carbide hard plate
- Ball and roller bearing hinges
- Electronic push button lock
-1" Professional grade hardened stainless steel locking bolts with double antidrive
- Hardwood jewelry interior with lined drawers
- Weight 2040 lbs
*Hinge location: Right Side
*Color - Coach Black
*Wood Type - Zebrawood
*Lock Finish - Oil rubbed bronze
*Fabric - Black Ultrasuede
*Custom watch panel
*Interior light
*Custom mirror

Matt C. Goldstein
Brown Safe Manufacturing, Inc.
Safes - Brown Safe Manufactures High Security Luxury Safes, Standard Safes, Custom Safes, and Vaults
Office: 760-233-2293
Cell: 760-807-3752

·
Registered
26 Posts
This thing is beautiful, how much if you don't mind me asking?

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the positive comments! :)

The Gem Jewelry Safes start around 3k for the smaller 2418 units (24" tall and 18" wide on the interior). This unit is our largest 6018 model. The ultra protection level (1.5" solid steel door and 1" solid steel body) and custom features brought the price to around 16k. Our base protection Gem 6018's start at 5k and go up from there depending on options. Here is a link to all the pricing and information on our site: Luxury Safes - Buy Luxury Safes Online from BrownSafe.com

Here is a link to the design booklet showing all the options: http://www.brownsafe.com/Specifications/Gem/GemSeries_Design-Booklet.pdf

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to configure a safe to fit your needs. We do have units in stock for immediate delivery if desired.

Thanks,

Matt C. Goldstein
Safes - Brown Safe Manufactures High Security Luxury Safes, Standard Safes, Custom Safes, and Vaults

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
I'm so jealous that DINOONE has one. Just works of art!

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Yes I do and I love it! It's well worth the money, It's one of the best investments that I've made! The quality is excellent, and Matt is an absolute pleasure to deal with.The winders/safe are a dream, I actually need some more winders....LOL

I will say this take your time select all your options! Get them all you won't regret any of them the lighting is just tits!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Thanks for all the positive comments! :)

The Gem Jewelry Safes start around 3k for the smaller 2418 units (24" tall and 18" wide on the interior). This unit is our largest 6018 model. The ultra protection level (1.5" solid steel door and 1" solid steel body) and custom features brought the price to around 16k. Our base protection Gem 6018's start at 5k and go up from there depending on options. Here is a link to all the pricing and information on our site: Luxury Safes - Buy Luxury Safes Online from BrownSafe.com

Here is a link to the design booklet showing all the options: http://www.brownsafe.com/Specifications/Gem/GemSeries_Design-Booklet.pdf

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to configure a safe to fit your needs. We do have units in stock for immediate delivery if desired.

Thanks,

Matt C. Goldstein
What is the most complex and elaborate safe for timepieces you have done to date? Also curious as to how long it took to make.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
There Chronos safe is one of the sickest looking desgins I have ever seen. Think its base is like $50k

1 - 12 of 12 Posts